2010-07-24

Well. Don't I feel stupid.

So it seems that - whereas I stand by all the analysis that's come onto this blog in almost four years, and some of it actually seems to come from Somewhere in my psyche much smarter than my regular self - especially this, it's pretty hard-core - it's a case of physician, heal thyself.

So tell me, who do you think I was really talking to when I kept yelling over and over again: "You are what you do! You're keeping yourself stuck in oppression, pointlessness and miser! You have to give up your favourite identity otherwise all your schemes and dreams will turn out useless! A revolution / enlightenment means unpredictability, the return of the repressed, all kinds of drama, and if you fear things getting out of control then you, sirmaam, are part of the problem!!!"

Go on. Take a wild guess. Humility is endless, and I'd much rather see all this done than hear about it.

2 comments:

  1. :D

    for what it's worth, there are a LOT of us out there in cyberia who are starting to feel like we are half genius/half mentally retarded...isnt it wonderful?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that a more 21st century way of saying "part ape, part angel"? ;-)

    ReplyDelete